At 11:59 p.m. on 07 March 2021, Zone 3 (Fredericton and area) returned to the Yellow Level of the New Brunswick Pandemic Recovery Plan.
In-person worship at the Cathedral continues and Memorial Hall is open to the public, both with restrictions. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, Monday to Friday.
Pandemic precautions outlined in the latest revision of the Cathedral Pandemic Operational Plan (11 March 2021) will be followed. These include:
- Worship gatherings are limited to 90 individuals (based on 50% of total capacity)
- Meetings where 2 metres of distance with masks is maintained
- 2 metres of physical distance between bubbles is required
- Face masks are mandatory indoors at all times (with an exception for “leaders or performers whose activities require vocalization” while maintaining 4 metres of physical distance between bubbles)
- Congregational singing with masks and 2 metres of distance between bubbles
Please note that we continue to be encouraged to limit contact outside of single household bubbles, especially in confined spaces. Please continue to pray for those who are at risk and those providing care and helping to keep us safe.
With current limits of individuals, worship reservations continue to be required. Reserve online by visiting Cathedral Signups by 8:00 p.m. on the previous day. Telephone reservations are needed in real time (not by voicemail). If reserving by telephone, please contact the Cathedral Office (506) 450-8500 during office hours, 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon, Monday to Friday.