****Click here for the July 2017 Church Ministry update from the Mejias in Honduras.
Please continue to pray for:
1. Continued financial support for the next years as we continue to serve the Lord on Roatán, Honduras.
2. The ongoing construction in Coxen Hole. Pray for the remaining installation stages: walls to be stuccoed, cement concrete for the floor and ceramic tiles.
3. Our congregations: St. Peter by the Sea in Brick Bay, and Emmanuel in Coxen Hole.
4. Nelson, who was asked by the Bishop to be part of a team helping those entering into the ordination process.
5. Gerardo, our youth leader, that God will continue to use him to guide the young people.
6. Short term mission teams who plan to come to Roatán in the near future from Canada.
7. Spiritual and practical outreach in the local communities.
8. The Episcopal Church in Honduras, for the process toward self-sufficiency by the end of 2019.
9. Kara, who was selected with another Priest to represent the Diocese of Honduras at an event in the USA. This is to work on a three-year program for youth ministry in our Province, which includes Honduras, Ecuador, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and the Dominican Republic.
10. For Leadership for the Church in Roatan
Thank you very much for your prayers and continued support that enable us to continue in this ministry.
May God continue to richly bless you.
Empowering the Church
Learning, Growing and Serving
Nelson and Kara Mejia