May Update 2019
Please continue to pray for:
- Continued and stable financial support for the next three years as we continue to serve the Lord on Roatán, Honduras.
- The ongoing construction in Coxen Hole. Pray for the remaining installation stages: Cement concrete for the floor and ceramic tiles.
- Our congregations: St. Peter by the Sea in Brick Bay, and Emmanuel in Coxen Hole.
- Please pray for the Rev. Robert Browning and for his new ministry to English-speakers at Eastern Roatan.
- Pray for the Rev. Kara Mejia and Jennifer Guzman from the church in Brick Bay, that they will represent our Church in Roatan and the Dioceses in a Episcopal Youth Event (EJE), in Panama this coming July 2019.
- For youth leadership, that God will provide someone to minister to and guide the young people.
- Spiritual and practical outreach in the local communities.
- For leadership for the Church in Roatán.
- The Episcopal Church in Honduras, for the process toward self-sufficiency by the end of 2019.
Thank you to all who have faithfully prayed and faithfully given to support this incredible work of ministering to the people in our congregations.
Matthew 25:40: “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Your prayers and continued support enable us to continue touching people’s lives with Jesus’ love.
This prayer is one of the oldest poems in the Bible. It is a beautiful way to say thank you to someone for their love and care:
The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face to shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26, ESV)
Empowering the Church
Learning, Growing and Serving
Nelson and Kara Mejia
May Update 2019