Please continue to pray for:
- For our 6th Anniversary this 24th and 25th of August 19, Safe travel for Proclaim Band coming from Tegucigalpa to help us worship.
- Continued and stable financial support for the next three years as we continue to serve the Lord on Roatán, Honduras.
- The ongoing construction in Coxen Hole. Pray for the remaining installation stages: Cement concrete for the floor and ceramic tiles.
- Our congregations: St. Peter by the Sea in Brick Bay, and Emmanuel in Coxen Hole.
- Please pray for the Rev. Robert Browning and for his ministry to English-speakers at Eastern Roatán.
- For youth leadership, that God will provide someone to minister to and guide the young people.
- Spiritual and practical outreach in the local communities.
- For leadership for the Church in Roatán.
- The Episcopal Church in Honduras, for the process toward self-sufficiency by the end of 2019.