Whether you are a Christian who has worshipped in the Anglican tradition, are of another Christian denomination, another faith entirely or, simply interested in understanding more about what our faith community is all about, you are warmly welcome to join us in worship. There is no dress code, you are free to sit where you wish and to participate as you feel comfortable.
Christmas Eve (Saturday, 24 December 2022)
* 4:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist (Contemporary) [organ & hymns]
* 8:00 p.m. Come Worship Eucharist (Informal) [band]
* 11:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist (Traditional/Book of Common Prayer) [organ, choir & hymns]
Christmas Day (Sunday, 25 December 2022)
* 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist (Book of Common Prayer) [no music]
* 10:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist (Book of Common Prayer) [organ & hymns]
Masks are encouraged.
Christ Church Cathedral is located at 150 Church Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick. On-street parking is available on nearby streets. Several accessible parking spaces are marked and available in the Cathedral driveway. The Cathedral is wheelchair accessible and has accessible washrooms.
Children are welcome at any time. The 4:00 p.m. service is a particular favourite of families with young children, and it lasts approximately one hour. An infant changing station is available in one of the washrooms.
If you would like additional information, please phone the Cathedral Office at (506) 450-8500. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.