Please continue to pray for:
- Continued and stable financial support for the next three years as we continue to serve the Lord on Roatán, Honduras.
- The ongoing construction in Coxen Hole. Pray for the remaining installation stages: Cement concrete for the floor and ceramic tiles.
- Our congregations: St. Peter by the Sea in Brick Bay, and Emmanuel in Coxen Hole.
- Please pray for the Rev. Robert Browning and for his new ministry to English-speakers at Eastern Roatan.
- Pray for Rev. Kara Mejia and Jennifer Guzman from the church in Brick Bay, that they will represent our Church in Roatan and the Dioceses in a Episcopal Youth Event (EJE), in Panama this coming July 2019.
- For Joarys and Grissel and the process for getting their Canadian visas to visit Canada.
- For youth leadership, that God will provide someone to minister to and guide the young people.
- Spiritual and practical outreach in the local communities.
- For leadership for the Church in Roatán.
- The Episcopal Church in Honduras, for the process toward self-sufficiency by the end of 2019.
Thank you to all who have faithfully prayed and faithfully given to support this incredible work of ministering to the people in our congregations. Matthew 25:40: “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Your prayers and continued support enable us to continue touching people’s lives with Jesus’ love.
For all the latest news from Nelson and Kara’s ministry in Honduras, please check out their August 2018 update below!